Residential Irrigation Solutions
Homeowners and property owners alike appreciate landscape beauty that lasts. NORMA products for residential irrigation systems deliver the durability and precise fittings that save water, save money – and deliver enduring value.
“Fit and forget” peace of mind
Precise, leak-free connections eliminate wasted water and wasted money.
Built to last under light, heat, and pressure, NORMA durability makes the most of your irrigation investment.
UV-resistant materials prevent degradation of residential drip irrigation and other components, even under constant sunlight exposure.
Efficient drip irrigation saves water
- Achieve 95 – 100% water use efficiency, versus 80 – 85% for sprinklers or 60 – 70% for flood and furrow.
- 2 options for all needs: 1) NORMA PC Dripline with pressure compensation feature for even water distribution, and 2) NORMA CV Dripline with check valves for water conservation.
- Drip irrigation ensures direct delivery of nutrient water to plant root systems.
- “Green” built in: over 61% of our manufactured plastic is recycled – just one part of our continuous investment in environmental sustainability.
- NORMA is committed to innovating and promoting environmentally friendly products for residential and non-residential communities.
- We use smarter packaging with less material to maintain quality and reduce waste, and are experimenting with soy-based inks.